Friday, April 24, 2009

The Prom

Last weekend Jordan went to the Prom. I called my mom that night and said "How can it be that Mark and I have a son going to the prom? We went to the prom last week!" Yes, Mark and I went to the prom together. Of course it really wasn't last week it was in 1988. It just seems like it was last week. Time sure flies by! As you can see Jordan and Lindsey are picture perfect in their prom attire! What a great couple they make. They have been good friends forever(since grade school). They had a good time together with a hike at Red Cliffs, dinner at Rusty's in their dressy clothes, the dance , and a movie afterwards at a friends.


I just had to get a picture of the corsage. I thought it was so beautiful.















Check out Lindsey's cool shoes!

2 comments:

  1. Cute pictures! It IS weird having your kids grow up huh? Time flies... smart girl wearing tennis shoes! Cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the shoes. There's a girl after my own heart~ I can't believe my little Jordo is off to the prom either!!!

    ReplyDelete