Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Whitney's 8th grade graduation party

Ashlee, Whitney, and Alyssa (left) Madi, Whitney's favorite teacher, Mrs. Keyes, Whitney, and Hailee.

Whitney had a really fun party on
May 19th her 8th Grade Graduation Party!!!! Whitney is officially finished with Middle School. Yes, she will be in High School next year! I can hardly believe it myself. She has a great group of friends boys and girls that are such good kids. What a blessing it is that she has made good choices in friends. I have a big vinyl letter board in the basement family room that says "Choose your friends wisely, you tend to be like them." I am so happy that Whitney has done exactly that. Whitney wasn't to thrilled that I was at the Party with her. I volunteered to help the PTA out at the party. SO I was running around taking lots of pictures. I am sure one day Whitney will look back and be glad I was there. :)

1 comment:

  1. No! I can't believe Whitney is going to high school. I was just thinking about her as a baby the other day. Remember when I was exactly her age and she was a baby. There's a picture in Mom and Dad's first house in Colorado when you came to visit. I keep remembering her in a blessing dress. Anyway, she's so beautiful. Good luck and congratulations, Whit-Bit!

    ReplyDelete