Monday, September 20, 2010

CVHS Homecoming Court


Jordan and his best friends were all nominated to be on the Homecoming Court. I already posted this picture from Zach's baptism but it is such a good one of all of them. I think it is so cool all of them were nominated. There is an assembly tomorrow and they will do skits and will be spotlighted then the student body will vote for the king and queen. One of Jordan's friends called him yesterday to ask some questions about him for his spotlight tomorrow. He told her she should call me. He said, "You should call my mom because she is more excited about this than I am." I guess he is right:) I am a proud mama!!

1 comment:

  1. Great pics of everyone. It just makes me miss you so bad--that's why I have to stay away from your blog! Jk. Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete