Sunday, October 3, 2010

National Honor Society, Volleyball, and "the prom".

Courtney worked hard on Madee's hair and picking out the perfect outfit.
Isn't she beautiful?

Courtney and a teammate and after she made a good serve.



Courtney with her game face.



Jordan and Madee by the ice sculpture of the "FALCON".


Kaden, Jordan, and Daniel


Jordan with the neighborhood kids.

We have done a few fun things this week. We went to the National Honor Society Induction to watch Jordan. We are so proud of him. He has been in the Honor Society all through High School. On Saturday we got to watch Courtney play volleyball with her middle school team. WOW! We were so impressed with her volleyball skills. She did a GREAT job. Then on Saturday night Courtney helped Madelynn get ready for "the prom". Isn't she gorgeous? I love it when they play together so nicely. Those two are either the best of friends or the worst of enemies. There is no in between with them.

2 comments:

  1. It was so good to hear from you!! First of all, I am SO sorry that I haven't even acknowledged how wonderful you and Jodie were to help my family out. It was so nice to not have to worry about meals while Jeff was recovering. It really meant so much to me that you both would think of me and do something so wonderful like that. I'm still trying to catch up with life so I hope that you can forgive me for taking so long to reach out to thank you. We have been so touched with the outpouring of love and prayers!! Thank you, Thank you!! BTW- your kids are absolutely adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like Courtney and Maddie have the makings of close sisters (down the road, of course)! Courtney: your look totally says "Game on!" I would not mess with that! And Maddie--you're stunning!

    ReplyDelete