Sunday, August 14, 2011

The switch has been flipped...


Apparently that is what you say now adays.  Back in the day we said;
 "mission papers have been sent in."
Our Stake President said that now he just presses a button or "flips a switch."  Jordan met with the Stake President this morning. 
 Now we wait.
It should take about 2 weeks.  
I will post all about it when we get the letter from 
The First Presidency.  
I have so many different feelings about the whole thing.  I was telling Mark's mom how I was feeling and that I am just going to miss Jordan SO MUCH!!!!
She said a really great thing to me.
She said, "Becky, Heavenly Father has given Jordan to you and Mark to raise and to be with forever.  He just needs you to loan him back for 2 years."  
Well... That is the least I can do for my Father in Heaven since he has blessed me and given me such a great boy!!!!
(But that doesn't mean I still won't cry occasionally and MISS him ALOT!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment