Saturday, September 17, 2011

HOMECOMING

Whitney and Grandma.  Grandma came over to see her in her dress.
Well I was sure glad she came.  The dress was a little to big
and so thanks to Grandma's magical sewing skills it fit
just right.  Grandma thought the scissors I gave
her to use were very funny.  She kept calling them
"meat scissors".  They are my kitchen scissors.
They are the only ones I can ever find!

Simply gorgeous!!

LOVE the shoes!!! We were so worried about finding
the right shoe to go with the dress.  They look silver in the picture.
But they have gold and silver glitter on them.  They were PERFECT.  I found them at
Payless just a few hours before the dance!!!

My beautiful girls.

Whitney and her date Ivan.  Whitney did not
know Ivan before today.  So many people were
telling her how nice Ivan was but that
he doesn't speak much.  Whitney said
that was ok because she talks allot!!!
She was so cute when he came over to get her.
He was painfully shy and she just was so
cute and fun.  Trying to make him feel comfortable.
Even when he had to sign the bat!!!!
Mark and Jordan were up in Provo at the
BYU vs. Utah game so we got lots of pictures for them!!
Mark and I usually go to Homecoming and Prom to chaporone.
I was so not to be able to go this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment