Sunday, July 22, 2012

Soccer girls at the lake

The Seniors oh, and Madee!!!

Lainee Coach Williams baby in her boat spot.  :)

Whit and Ashley coming back from a ride.


Madee leaving on her ride. 

Me and K'loni going for a ride.  My first time on a wave runner.
I made the mistake of thinking she would be a kinder driver than Mark.
We tipped in the middle of the lake and I have bruises all over my
legs from bouncing up and down and trying my best NOT to fall off! 
Thanks for nothin girl!!!! :) Love you!!
I went with Mark later in the day.  He was much kinder.  :)
So my camera just started working again.  I guess it just needed a couple of weeks to dry out after the unfortunate accident as the Family Reunion!!!  The only problem documenting this great event was the battery ran out! :(  We went with the seniors on the annual lake trip yesterday.  We had the perfect day.  A few clouds and a lot of sun.  Apparently while we were 35 miles from home enjoying the joys of the lake Cedar had a torrential rain storm.  There was flooding all over town.  And there we all were enjoying the sun and the water at Quail!  Crazy how different the weather in St. George and Cedar is.  When we left Quail the temperature in the car said 98.  When got to Cedar it was 63.  CRAZY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment