Thursday, January 3, 2013

Happy New Year AND 1 YEAR!!!!!!

Tomorrow... Jan 4th will mark one year that Jordan has been gone.  Living without one of your children for entire year is EXTREMELY difficult!  But when you live without them because you have given them back to The Lord for a short time it eases your pain.  It is a pain and a joy that I believe only mothers of missionaries can understand.  I've said it before, "There is NO WHERE else I would rather he be.  And I know with all my heart that Jordan serving a mission in Honduras is part of our Heavenly Fathers plan for him."  But still sometimes  my heart hurts and I want to hug him, hear his laugh, talk to him, and see him smile.  I am excited because everything from here on out will be on the down hill slope! 
 
Thank you Elder Comstock for being an example to all of us
 and serving your Heavenly Father with honor. 



This is Jordan on his birthday back in Nov.
We sent "ourselves" to Honduras so
we could celebrate him turning 20 with him!

First day in the MTC.
With his really TALL Companion.
Elder Oveson.

Saying goodbye to Elder Comstock.

Christmas day in Honduras!
I love that you can see the light emulating from these boys!
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Good Morning Becky, now this is a cute picture of Jordan in his hamack (mispelled) and you guys in the background. I remember you telling me about this, but it's even cuter seeing it in the picture. You are such a good mom. Love your blog.

    ReplyDelete