Monday, June 3, 2013

Seminary Graduation

First of all...
Just one more reason why I love where I live!!!

Another reason I love where I live!  Look at ALL these great kids who choose to make seminary a priority in their lives for the last 4 years! 
(Ya that's Whitney talking to Kyra)  :) 

One of Whitney and Kyra's favorite seminary teachers
Brother Coder.  We will miss him as moves to
St. George to teach.  :(

Good friends.  Scott, will be leaving soon for his mission to the
Florida Tampa Mission, Whitney and Kyra, and Tyler, who will
be leaving soon for his mission to the
Tennessee Nashville Mission

Nate and Whitney
friends since the 6th grade.
Nate will be leaving soon for his mission to the
Cape Verde Mission.


So proud of Whitney and her decision to make room for seminary in her schedule for 4 years.
It wasn't like Mark and I did it.  (6:00 am every morning).  Living here in Utah has afforded our children the opportunity to take seminary at school.  Whitney has had so many wonderful teachers in the past 4 years and learned so much.  I am very thankful for the seminary program. 

No comments:

Post a Comment