Monday, January 26, 2009

Why we love this town



There are so many reasons why we love Cedar City. This picture is just one of the many. I got a new camera for my birthday so I have been taking alot of pictures! I took these one night as I looked out my front door. Cedar City is a great small town. Not to small, but just the right size to raise a family. Our children have all gone to school here their whole lives. I think it is cool to graduate with the same kids you started kindergarten with. Mark, Jordan, and Whitney all drive about a mile to school through only one stop light each day. Me, Courtney, and Madee drive about 2 1/2 miles through exactly 4 stop lights to school each day. Now how can you complain about that? That is small town livin' at its best!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Becky!! Your blog looks great!! I think you are a great photographer. I am adding you to my Blog List- hope that is okay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Becky, I have been thinking about you! In fact- I was looking for your number the other day. How are things? Your family is darling! So grown up! How are your parents? Write soon! Love you!

    ReplyDelete