Friday, February 13, 2009

Today at school we are celebrating Valentines Day. The kids are so cute and excited about giving each other their cards! I didn't make out to bad either! With a couple of diet cokes and packages of M and M's who can complain? I am not sure what Mark will do. It will be pretty hard to top my birthday celebration! He bought me gifts everyday for 40 days leading up to my birthday! On November 5th two of the girls from his soccer team showed up at school with 4 pink roses and a card that said 40 ha, ha! I had noticed that Mark had been writing things down on a little piece of paper and counting things on his phone alot before that day. I wondered if it really was 40 days before my birthday. Sure enough it was. And I received gifts for the following 40 days! Wow do I have a great husband or what?

No comments:

Post a Comment