Monday, February 23, 2009

It is all about the kids!






Yes the blog is usally all about the kids right? I thought I would post some cute random pictures of them. Jordan just finished basketball and soccer tryouts are today. Whitney is practicing with her comp. team right now. She is excited for the summer when she will start practicing with Mark's high school team. I hope she makes the team in the fall :) Courtney just finished basketball and we will sign her up for softball on Saturday. I posted a picture of Courtney with her cousin Ashley. They are the cutest best cousins. Madee is my little buddy and travels all over town to everyones games all week long. She is such a good sport!

4 comments:

  1. So cute! Who does Madeline look like? Is Whitney going to be in 9th grade? Sounds like all is well! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Becky, these are such great pics!!! I know the kids will all do great in their tryouts. Tell Whitney thank you for the sweet note on my blog. I love to hear from her! So send more anytime :) Reilly says hi to Courtney too. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your kids are adorable -- they've grown up and changed so much since we saw you last - I would never recognize them! Cute family!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. P.S. Madison says "Hi" to Whitney!

    ReplyDelete