Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Dancing Man!


O.k. So Jordan would not bring his date over to the house so I could get some pictures of them together. He told me I could get those pictures when Whitney starts going to dances! I made him promise me if he decides to go to prom he will bring his date over and let me take some pictures. This is him going to Preference. It was a girls choice dance. His date came over one day during lunch and decorated ( I use this term loosely) his room with lots and lots of rolls of toilet paper.
She left 4 bottles of Mountain Dew in his room with a note that said "Will you "DEW" the dance with me?" "Look on the bottles to find out who is asking." The girl who asked him left to play in the state basketball tournament the same day she asked him. We had some neighbors that were going up to Salt Lake the next day for the games. We made (I made Jordan watched) a giant cookie. We used frosting and wrote the word "YES" on the cookie. We put it in a pizza box and sent it up to SLC with our neighbors. They delivered it to her for us. I told Jordan he would definitely get an "AHHH, how cute!" from all the girls on the basketball team. Which some of my sources (My Laurels) said he did!

3 comments:

  1. So Handsome! Your kids are darling! I can't believe they are at the age we were when we were hanging out together. I don't feel that old! Do you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. So handsome....although I still can't believe you have a son this old!? One of the kids in our ward did the following for a dance...put Cinnabons in a toy dump truck with a note that read, "I'd love to haul your buns to prom." Don't you love it!?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Becky! You're blog is way cute! Its so nice to see all the pics and goings-on of your family. I love that Jordan is going to a dance--he really is growing up. I personally feel relieved knowing that Whitney will have those two guys in her life to watch out for her next year at high school. I have been totally off my usual routine when it comes to blogging. But I'm going to be better! Can't wait to see what happens next in the Chronicles of Comstock!

    ReplyDelete