Thursday, December 23, 2010

Behold my joy is full!


Aren't they a BEAUTIFUL family?!?


Mom, me, Lauren, Kate, and Lisa at the lunch after the sealing.


Mark's sisters Lauren and Kate. Yes, Lauren is pregnant and NO

I am NOT. UGH!
I guess I better ask for a girdle for Christmas.

Or maybe do a few thousand sit ups!

I HATE this picture of me but I LOVE Kate and Lauren.

It is so fun to have them as my sisters.


Mark's sister Lauren and her husband and children were sealed in the Denver Temple on Saturday. What a great day. What a blessing it was for Mark and I to be able to be there. I have never attended a "family" sealing before. It was so wonderful. There were many family members in attendance, some were there physically, and MANY were there in spirit.

No comments:

Post a Comment