Friday, December 3, 2010

Family Pictures/Jordan's Senior Pictures

I put this picture on my living room wall with pictures of the kids underneath with these words.
"All because two friends fell in love"


























Heisman Trophy one day?

I just love this one with his glasses.
We love our #6

I think he looks so Presidential in this one. It just screams Student Body President!

LOVE this one. Our soccer goalie!

Did I just say Jordan's Senior Pictures? I cannot believe that I have a son that is 18 and a Senior in High School. I was a Senior just a few short years ago it seems. Time sure does fly by...
My cousin McKenzi is a fabulous photographer. (As you can see from our cute pictures). We had so much fun with her. We went up the mountain at Woods Ranch near the SUU cabin. It was raining the whole way up the mountain. We sat in the car trying to decide what to do. We decided we would start with Jordan's Senior Pictures and then do our family shots. What a great idea. By the time McKenzi finished with Jordan the rain had stopped. It turned out to be a perfect day. I am so blessed to have such a great (and did I mention, good looking?) family. :0)
Sorry so many pictures on this post. She took 284 so be glad I only posted this many!!!
If you are interested in McKenzi's work you can check out her website at

6 comments:

  1. I loved looking at these pictures. They are darling!!
    P.s. I loved your comment you left about me teaching. I loved being in 1st grade... I learned so much and I loved teaching those cute kids. It would have been even better being in your classroom... I would have loved that! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow these are so GREAT! Fabulous photos. What a perfect family. XO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these beautiful pics. I can't believe you have an 18 year old either! Weren't we just at BYU together?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such cute pictures Becky! I loved looking at them. It's so nice to "keep in touch" with the blogs... You all look so happy! :) Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE LOVE LOVE the pics! You have a beautiful family!

    ReplyDelete