Monday, January 31, 2011

Hurray, Hurray for the 100th Day!!!!


Some of the student wore 100 things! Cereal necklaces, stamps on their shirt, braids in their hair, and stickers on their shirts. CUTE, CUTE, CUTE!!!

The 100 year old teachers. We wrote about what we would do if we were 100. Most of the kids wrote, "I would be dead!" I told them, "Look at me, I am 100 and I am NOT dead!"

Today is the 100th day of school. Me and Melissa (the other first grade teacher) dressed up like we were 100 years old. One of my sweet ESL students said I did not have enough stripes on my face to be 100 and that I needed to take out my teeth! Here are a few of the pictures of Melissa and I and some of my cute students who wore 100 things. FUN DAY!!!

3 comments:

  1. So cute! When I glanced at the first picture, I thought "wow, Becky's aged since the last photo!" Ha! Glad it was on purpose!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute Becky. Don't be afraid of getting older--you'll be just as darling as you are now!

    ReplyDelete