Friday, November 4, 2011

It is just getting SO close!

Last year Jordan and Kaden after having their heads shaved in an assembly. 


They were student body president and vice president and they lived in a trophy case for 24 hours to raise money for the less fortunate at Christmas.  They raised over $1200.00 and had to have their heads shaved in an assembly!

At Prom with their sisters!  Jordan and Kaden are best friends and Whitney are Kyra are too!!

Jordan said "I am leaving 2 months from today."
We went to Kaden's farewell on Sunday.  I bawled through the whole thing.  I just kept thinking about how many of these things I had been too.  And how I always sat there and thought about what great boys these were and how it was so nice Jordan had these good examples to look up to.  On Sunday all I could think was "This is KADEN!  Jordan's best friend.  Kaden, who has been to our house a million times, Kaden is all grown up and leaving this week for his mission!  Kaden gave such a GREAT talk.  He is such a great kid.  I am so blessed that my children have chosen such good friends.  We are taking Jordan to the temple tomorrow.  What a blessing.  He will have ALL of his grandparents there, his parents and one aunt and uncle.  I also know countless others that love Jordan will be there in spirit.  I am hoping no one will mind if I walk in carrying an entire box of tissues!!!

1 comment:

  1. I truly feel your pain Becky. Having Matt leave was one of the hardest things I have ever had to do, but since he has been gone we have realized some of the best blessings I think I have ever experienced. So hard, but so worth it! :) Remember this is what you raised him to do!! :)) Still tough, I know...

    ReplyDelete