Friday, November 25, 2011

It's nice to have friends, even when you are OLD!

I did not take any pictures of my fun.  (I guess I only carry the camera when the kids are involved.)  I went with Whitney and a bunch of girlfriends to see The new Twilight movie on opening night.  We sat outside wrapped up in blankets and were first in line at the 7 o'clock show.  It was fun to be with friends and the best part about the movie was the "Hunger Games" premier. 
 CAN"T WAIT FOR THAT ONE!!!! 
Then on Sunday me and 3 of my distinguished colleagues/friends went up to Salt Lake for a writing conference.  We shared a room and had fun on Sunday night!  We went to the class and hit a couple of malls and of course the BYU Creamery on the way home.  I treated everyone to mint brownies.  One of my friends had never been to Salt Lake.  So we ate lunch at a cute deli right downtown and she had her first Chik-fil-a for dinner.  I showed her the MTC and told her all about how Jordan would be living their soon.  It was a really fun trip.  And I got my Christmas shopping started.  WOW!  That NEVER happens.  Mark and I usually start when the school break does! 

No comments:

Post a Comment