Friday, December 2, 2011

It's A Wonderful Life

Mark gathered the family together on Sunday night and we all watched the classic movie.  It reminds me of my grandparents and just makes me feel good.  I loved being able to watch it with my entire family.  We watch it each year as a family as a kind of "kick off" to the Christmas season.  I really love the thing that Clarence wrote to George.

"Remember no man is a failure who has friends."  

Isn't it so true? Thank you to all who read this blog and keep up with our little family!!!! 

1 comment:

  1. Becky, I've been so busy and haven't checked the blog world in awhile. I can't believe your son is leaving on a mission! You must be so proud and I'm sure many other emotions. I love reading your blog and seeing your beautiful family. Can you send me your address? You can email it to web5clarkes@cox.net. I would really love to catch up soon!

    ReplyDelete