Monday, February 20, 2012

Valentines Day



Mark left me a cute note with "Kisses" 
all over the ground and some flowers
and my favorite carmels!

Whitney and Philip all cute for their date!
Philip gave her the dress and earrings and took
her out to dinner.  AWWW!

I am getting worse and worse at posting.  But I am determined to keep up as much as I can.  I love going back and reading old posts and looking at pictures.  We had a great Valentines Day here.  Mark takes care of his girls!  Jordan said he set a record at the MTC for the most Valentines!  (With help from my cute class)  Jordan received over 20 Valentines!  My class made him some heart animals that I had patterns for and wrote him notes on them.  Some of my favorite were...  "I hop you are god."  and "I spek Spanish I am glad you olmost spek Spanish." and "You are owsum!" Those first graders are pretty fun.  :)

Some cute writing done by a first grader.  They were asked to write about what they love.

1 comment:

  1. That's awesome! Did YOUR first grader find it? Or just A first grader?

    ReplyDelete