Friday, February 24, 2012

Here a Beehive, there a Beehive...



Lots of cute girls and one of their fearless leaders.   Sister Urie!!!!
We are so blessed to have such wonderful young women leaders.

The Beehives came over on Wednesday night for their class activity.  Mark taught them about indexing.  The youth are having a indexing competition and Mark is trying to help the GIRLS win.  With him on their side I don't know how they could possibly loose.  We had a short lesson on indexing and then some delicious treats.  I am addicted to making salsa now that I have my food processor.  I found the best recipe at thepioneerwoman.com  her resturant style salsa is the best!

1 comment:

  1. You stole Sister Urie from us!!!!! She used to be in our ward. You are lucky to have them in your ward now! I bet she is great with the YW.

    ReplyDelete