Monday, November 5, 2012

Halloween

Courtney as Audrey Hepburn.



Our favorite 4 year old and "other daughter"  Audrey with Madee and Whitney.

So Madelynn said she has NEVER carved a pumpkin!  So Monday night Mark got the girls together (and a couple of neighbor kids) and started his masterpiece.  It turned out pretty good I'd say.  :)
Me and my BFF teacher friend Melissa.
Coach Huxford was nice enough to track down Jordan's number for me to wear. 
Of course it was Mark's idea.  How sweet!  I about started crying when he brought the jersey over. 
 GO FALCONS!!!!
My cute class!  Yes all 28 of them!!!!!

How we love the Sister Missionaries!
I think they scored a few extra pieces of candy in our neighborhood with these outfits.
They even reminded many people to read their scriptures as the said thank you and ran to the next house.  Cute girls.  :)  We had the missionaries over for dinner tonight before all the trick or treating began.  It was Madee's idea to be a sister missionary for Halloween and she talked a few of her friends into it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment