Sunday, March 3, 2013

The Low Down

As I looked at the blog I noticed that I have not written anything about anyone in our family BUT Whitney!!!  ( And she thought Jordan was my favorite!)  Yes we are ALL still alive and well.  We had a great Sunday today.  Went to church at 11:00.  It's a great time.  :)  Came home watched a movie, some of fell asleep during.  Had a great dinner of steak and baked potatoes. Courtney had a great idea to make chocolate covered strawberries.  We pulled out our fondue pot and some white and milk chocolate, sat around the table after dinner and had a great FHE.  We all shared our favorite scripture.  I cherish those moments when we are together without facebook and twitter and music and texting  and we are all happy.  With 3 daughters (2 teenagers and a tween) and a mom in the house it is sometimes difficult to find a time when everyone is happy.  I mean that is ALLOT of hormones in one house!!! 
So here's to a happy home and good time together!!!!!!
 




No comments:

Post a Comment