Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Merry Christmas to all and to all "check out our family pictures!























































We had a great Christmas here at our house. We are really enjoying being home together and being LAZY! I have needed to go to the grocery store for quite a few days. The day gets away from me and I say "Oh well, I will just do it tomorrow!" It is the great thing about having 2 full weeks off school:) We have been spending alot of time with my family this past week. Jill is here with her husband Jason. They just got married in October and we have enjoyed getting to know him. I do not have a whole lot of pictures I want to post from Christmas Eve or morning. Although they were both great. We went to my mom and dad's house on Christmas Eve and had dinner, opened presents, and had a program full of music and a Nephite Christmas story play. We came home and opened our Christmas P.J.'s and a small gift from Grandma and Grandpa Comstock and read the Christmas story in Luke. Then we got orange rolls, eggnog, and carrots out for Santa and the reindeer. Jordan and Whitney went on Jordan's paper route together. The paper was nice enough to have it ready to deliver before bed on Christmas Eve. Then we all got snug in our beds and waited for Santa! On Christmas morning everyone came to my house for breakfast. Which is a tradition. We have scrambled eggs, with ham and cheese, and "Christmas snails", and French hot chocolate! Julie brought a yummy fruit bowl too. We just hung out and played some of our new Playstation games. Then everyone left and we watched a bunch of movies and took naps. A PERFECT DAY!
Yesterday we went and took some family pictures. These are some of our favorites! I am not the best blogger. I do not know how to turn that one picture or erase it! Sorry!










No comments:

Post a Comment