Wednesday, January 13, 2010

I should REALLY not be able to use a computer!!!!

Yeah I really do not know what I am doing. I was so excited because I taught myself how to scan this picture into my computer. But then it posted sideways on my blog. I still do not know how to fix this problem. O.k and to make things worse I erased ALL of my bloglist this afternoon so now I have no blog addresses. So if you will do me a favor when you read my blog will you leave me a comment and tell me your blog address? Or you can email it to me. If you do not have my email address ask for it in a comment and I will send it to you. IF I can find your email address. :( One of my favorite parts of being a blogger is reading everyone elses blogs! So PLEASE help me out. Thank you!!!!

Signed,
Living in 2010 & STILL trying to figure out computers:)

2 comments:

  1. mine is stephenandjenacajett.blogspot.com! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha Becky! That's awesome! My blog address is lesterbdox.blogspot.com. Love your posts! Cute stuff! :)

    ReplyDelete