Sunday, March 7, 2010

Preference







The Preference Dance was this weekend. I asked Alysha (who Jordan was going with) if they would stop by so I could get some pictures. She was kind enough to say yes. Two of the girls in Jordan's group are on Mark's soccer team (including Alysha) and one of the girls in the group is one of my Laurels. I some of my other Laurels and Mark's soccer girls to stop by with their dates too. We had some of the coaches over playing games that night and one of them said "You just take pictures of other people's kids!" I really don't think of my Laurels, Mark's soccer girls, and Jordan's friends as other people kids. They are an extension of our own family. So "Yes, I take pictures of people who are a larger part of my family!" Aren't they all great?!?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment