Saturday, February 27, 2010

Our Sweet Courtney Afton






We have New Beginnings this week and Courtney is officially one of the honorees! She will turn 12 this year and join Whitney and I in Young Womens for real! She has been coming to activities and things her whole life but she excited to become a Beehive later this year. I love this baby picture of her. It is how I like to think of her, as my sweet smiling baby. Her sweet smile helped me through a difficult time in my life. She always made me smile even on days when I didn't think I could. The other picture is one of her a few days ago with her valentines flowers from her dad. She is becoming a wonderful young lady.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Becky! Hope you're doing great! Your blog is really cute. I can't believe how big your kids are getting!
    I'd love to take your family pictures and Dalin's Senior pics. Let me know what day works for.. I'll be free after the 22nd. My number is 202.731.0603 or felt.mckenzi@gmail.com.

    ReplyDelete