Monday, July 26, 2010

Denver

Grandma, Andrew, Bob, and Spencer at dinner.
Our favorite street signs near Mark's parents house!





Our niece Darby. Is she a beauty or what? Her personality is just as cute as she is too!







Madelynn and Reagan in the Ladybug.





Reilly and Courtney after the game.






Rye and Court







Play Ball!!!

















I did not take to many pics when we were in Denver. It seemed like I carried my camera around ALL the time but forgot to actually get it out and take some pictures. Anyway we did go to a Rockies game I got a few shots of that. I got a few shots at the park at one of our picnics. Better luck next time capturing more important moments on film.

1 comment:

  1. Wow Becky! Our kids are certainly growing up fast. Hard to imagine those little girls running around the neighborhood at 2 yrs old huh!? Your kids all look so cute!! It looks like you are having a fun summer!! :)

    ReplyDelete