Monday, July 26, 2010

Girls Camp 2010


Whitney went to girls camp today. Actually girls camp does not officially start until tomorrow. Whitney is a 4th year girl this year so she went on the 4th year hike. They had to carry everything they will need for tonight and tomorrow on their backs and hike into camp. She was less than thrilled about it. I think I passed on my NOT LOVE of hiking to her. I am so proud of her that she went. She will be up on the mountian until Friday. It is raining right now so I am praying she is o.k. I miss her! AND I will miss going to Girls Camp this year. It will be my first year in (I can't remember NOT going to girls camp). I am just proud of Whitney for doing things she knows are hard but trying and being a good sport anyway:) She is a great girl!

2 comments:

  1. What a trooper- and looks fabulous as she heads to girls camp! No fair!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a packed summer you guys have been having! It looks like you've had so much fun! Great pics of everyone--and that includes you too, gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete