Monday, July 5, 2010

Summa, Summa, Summer Time!

The view outside our hotel window.Mom and I right outside our hotel. Yes we did go to the beach MANY times. I just prefer to only post pictures of myself fully clothed!!!!

How cute our my two girls?



Court and Grandma at the Cheesecake Factory.



Jordan and Grandpa Jordan at dinner.





Me and the girls lounging by the pool!






What a face!




Madee jumping over Grandpa.











We loved A Bugs Life!








Jasmine LOVED Jordan and Dahlin! As you can tell she was smitten. Aladdin insisted on being in the picture too:)





















We are ready BUZZ. Toy Story ride. Out longest wait. Which almost took the fun out of the ride!












But NOT for Madee.






















Daddy's Girls!





















































Like I said we loved A Bug's Life.



















Utah Summer Games Silver Medalists.































































Whit-Bit on the field.



















































I LOVE SUMMER!!! Mark and I have the BEST jobs. To have a whole summer off is such a dream. We have done some great things this summer and we have done alot of NOTHING! Which hey, why not sit in bed and read a book, take a nap, simply flip through your 2oo channels and then decide their is nothing to watch? Not many people can say they actually have time to do that kind of stuff. Mark and Jordan and Whitney get up early pretty much every morning and go to soccer and football and band. They are home by 9:30 (just about the time me and the girls are popping out of bed:) ) So when we are home we hang out and try to get some things done we have been putting off. However, I am REALLY good at saying "I will do that tomorrow." Courtney and Madee played softball this Spring and into the Summer. Jordan and Whitney played soccer in the Utah Summer Games. (Mark coached 3 teams) One of Mark's team won the Bronze and Jordan's team won the Silver. Jordan also played Ultimate Frisbee and won the Bronze. We went to California with the whole Jordan Family and had a blast! Mom and Dad are so generous with their time share. They always plan a fun week in the summer for all of us. We spend 2 days at Disneyland and California Adventure and the rest of the week in Desert Palms by the pool. It was GREAT! We came home and Mark and Whitney headed to Soccer Camp and I headed with mom to Tampa, Florida. Mom and I had a great time together. On my way back from Florida Mark and I stayed a night in Vegas for our 19th Wedding Anniversary! WOW! 19 years! Where has the time gone. I love being married to my best friend. Then Jordan headed to Football camp and Wednesday we head to Denver to visit the Comstock's. SUMMER IS SIMPLY THE BEST!

No comments:

Post a Comment