Thursday, February 24, 2011

He did it!!!!

I am so proud of my boy:)


I need to learn how to post scanned pictures
on the blog better. I will work on it. But in the mean time I had to post these pictures.
Jordan on his first day of first grade and
Jordan's first Christmas in his
BYU shirt!




This is a scrapbook page I made years ago.
A post about my first born child getting
into BYU would not be complete without
talking about my Grandpa Felt. Grandpa had
a few loves in his life.
1. His family
2. The Lord and the Gospel of Jesus Christ
3. BYU
When I was growing up he would always say, "When you come
go to BYU..." It was never WILL you go to BYU it was
always WHEN you go to BYU. Grandpa was
the Student Body President of BYU back
in the day and he taught religion
at BYU for years. I am sure he is looking down from
heaven smiling at the thought of
his first great-grandchild attending his
beloved BYU!!!



Jordan did it. He is that much closer to realizing his life long dream to attend BYU. He found out last night he has been accepted to BYU. We are so proud of him. BYU is getting harder and harder to get into these days. Jordan has planned his classes and extra curricular activities in high school with BYU in mind since his freshman year. What an accomplishment to be accepted to the school you have wanted to attend your whole life!






GO COUGARS!!!!

4 comments:

  1. Congrats! What a great accomplishment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to Jordan and to you Becky!!! BYU is AWESOME. Matt had the best experience there. He absolutely LOVED every minute of his freshman year. Jordan seems to be a WONDERFUL young man!! Way to go Comstocks!!! :) LOVE IT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats, Jordan! You have every right to feel proud. Go Cougs!

    ReplyDelete