Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Father's Day




What do you buy for the dad who says he has everything he needs and insists he WANTS nothing?!?!?
The kids and I came up with an idea...
Things that they can do with their dad. 
Madee got him a gift card to Subway so they can go to lunch.
Courtney got him a gift card to Krave so they can go get a good summer snack.
Whitney got a gift card to Chili's so they can have a nice sit down lunch or dinner.
Jordan got him a gift card to Sonny Boy's their new favorite Bar-B-Que joint. 
So Mark can do lots of fun things with his children this summer.  This is what we do for their grandparents (Jordan) every year for Christmas.  It is a great idea for the person who really doesn't NEED anything!  But would love to spend time with their loved ones.  I am so lucky to have Mark be the father of my children.  He is a wonderful dad.  He takes time to listen and to do things with his children.  He supports them in all of their activities from sports to band and everything in between.  He honors his priesthood and shows the children his love for me.  Thank you Mark, we LOVE you so much and are blessed to call you DAD!!!!
 As for me for Mother's Day...  I got this lovely patio set so I can spend long summer nights out on the patio with my family!!!!  FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment