Friday, July 1, 2011

20 YEARS

Mark and I have been married for 20 years.  Our anniversary was on June 28th.  It is hard to believe we are old enough to have been married for 20 years.  We met 25 years ago back in 1986.  I was leaving a Mutaul activity at the church and my mom said to me, "I want you to meet Mark Comstock he seems like a nice boy."  (We had just moved to VA)  So there in the dark of the parking lot I was introduced to my future husband!  Mark says he still remembers what I was wearing.  My black and white plaid jeans, a sweater and my red shoes.  Oh, ya gotta love the eighties!!!!  So Mark and I figured we have know each other for more than half our lives.  We have been truly blessed in these last 20 years.  We have a great life. 

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations Becky! What an accomplishment. Going somewhere fun to celebrate? We hit 20 next June and I'm already dreaming of a fun anniversary get-away!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Becky! You are a great couple! Here's to another great 20 years!! :)

    ReplyDelete