Friday, June 10, 2011

You say it's your birthday...It's my birthday too!!!

We used to do posters for our birthdays.  This year we tried something new for Mark!

Whitney and her BFF Kyra.

Whitney and her sisters and Cassie and Kyra and her chocolaty chocolate cake.
Both Mark and Whitney had birthday's this week.  Mark 41 and Whit is the BIG  1-6!!!!!   Wow!  Where has the time gone?  Mark and I are both officially in our 40ties. 
 Remember when you thought that was OLD!?!?!? 
( If you are reading this and are thinking 'THAT IS OLD' shame on you!)


 
We do "compliments" for the birthday
person on their birthday.  Whitney said a really nice one for Mark.
She said, "You were pretty much my best friend at school this year!  You were ALWAYS there when I needed a friend." 


No Mark did not hit his 40ties and go all gray.  For Jordan's grad night Mark was the host of Minute to Win-It.  Doesn't he look like Guy the host?  :)

Here is my beautiful 16 year old daughter!!!
I am so blessed to have you call me mom Whitney.  I remember the day you were born and how happy I was to have a daughter.  I remember when you were a newborn baby dressing you from head to toe each day even though we never went anywhere (we did not have a car). I just enjoyed making you look so darling in all your girly clothes, shoes, and bows!   You have turned into a caring, kind, sweet, senstive, smart, athletic, righteous daughter of your Heavenly Father.  I am so glad you are a part of our family we are blessed to call you daughter and sister. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment