Friday, July 29, 2011

Note to self...

Ya, note to self... When your children say they have cleaned the bathroom DON"T believe them!!!!  Oh my word!  I just spend 3 hours cleaning bathrooms today.  And was I glad I had some good rubber gloves and lots of bathroom cleaner, a good scouring sponge, and lots of paper towels!  WOW, the kids bathrooms were disgusting.  Hopefully it is normal that they just "Surface" clean when I say "Did you clean your bathroom?" and they say "yes".  Jordan moved in with some friend last week and Whitney and Courtney went to Lake Powell with the Young Women.  So Madee is an only child this weekend.  Yesterday Mark and I left the house to drop her off at a friends and then a we were driving home thought "Why are we going home?"  We have total freedom!  So we went to lunch at Pizza Factory and then went to see Captain America.  Great movie and great company.  The movie was over in just enough time to pick Madee up from her friends and for Mark to make it to his soccer practice.  FUN AFTERNOON!!!  Today we decided to be more practical.  Lindsay and Megan are here and the girls are all playing so good.  I decided to play maid and Mark is playing yard boy!  Oh well, ya gotta do it sometime right? 

1 comment:

  1. Amen!! When we moved, I cleaned my girls' bathroom and felt like I should probably send a note of apology to everyone who has ever stayed with us and had to use that bathroom. Disgusting. All that time I believed them when they said it was clean. So embarrassing!!

    ReplyDelete