Sunday, September 16, 2012

My Classroom

This bulletin board is for my classroom management.

We are now a STEAM  and Leader In Me School!

Birthday chart, home for scrap paper, and waterbottles.

Word wall and class library.

Word families and Class Rules. 

Calendar, schedule,  BINGO reward chart, and class party ideas on stars.


What you see when you walk in the door.

Teacher chair and "the rug".  The bench is where the "friend of the week" sits.

My Desk

MY bulletin board!!!

I love this picture.  It hangs on MY bulletin board.
Whitney drew it many years ago. 

Some of my "favorite" things at school.(not the tissue box!) 
My real favorite things are my cute students.
I am so blessed to have a job I love. 

1 comment:

  1. Looks awesome Becky! What a great idea to have a bench for "friend of the week" too!
    Lory

    Fun for First
    The Robin’s Nest

    ReplyDelete