Monday, February 15, 2010

Our Prince DID Come!


The girls (Courtney and Madee) have this plaque hanging in their room. I am so blessed to have such a great husband and father to my children. He treats me and my daughters all like queens. What more could a girl ask for?

*He sacrifices his time to do thing around the house. (like right now he is working on our front door),

*he helps with the housework (laundry is his speciality:)

*he takes me out on dates

*he works hard at school and all the students love him (we cannot go anywhere without running into a student or former student that comes up to us and says "Hey Comstock!"

*he takes our family to church each week

*he gives the children good advice

I could go on and on about "My Valentine" I just know I am blessed to have married such a thoughtful, kind, loving, understanding, giving man! Thank you Mark! I love and adore you and so do your children.

Madelynn talks about Valentines Day all year and she tells everyone her dad gives her roses. She has treated her roses kind of like a pet these last couple of days. Giving them water and checking on them often throughout the day. She carries the vase around and shows everyone how big they have grown!

1 comment:

  1. Becky! How fun to connect with cousins this way. I am glad you found me - I've just added you and can't way to stay in touch this way! xo

    ReplyDelete