Monday, February 1, 2010

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun!





Me and my teacher friends are always having fun! I am so blessed to be able to teach first grade which I love. And to top it off I get to teach with two of my besties!! Melissa Carter and Cathy Riesen. We have a blast together everyday. And on a few occasions throughout the year we dress up. This year for Halloween we were biker chicks. And today was the 100th day of school so of course we dressed up like we were 100 years old! I guess I should take it as a compliment when one of the children in my class said I wasn't "crinklely" enough to be 100 years old!

2 comments:

  1. SOOOOOOOOO cute Becky! What a fun teacher you must be! I love these pictures and that you love your job so much! It really helps when you have great people to work with huh? That is just AWESOME! Yea for you!! p.s. How did you guys get your gray hair to look sooo good?! It looks totally real!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Becky, you crack me up. You are still a "cool rocker"!

    ReplyDelete