Thursday, February 25, 2010

Would you like some coffee with your paper sir?











So it is "Preference" in a few weeks at the high school so we try to be prepared for almost anything around our house. I try to encourage Jordan to keep his room and car clean just in case any cute girls want to suprise him and ask him to the dance. Mostly he does not listen to me about the cleaning thing. Well on Tuesday a lady at my school told me that some cute girls were at my house in Jordan's room asking him to Preference. I panicked! I knew his room was a disaster! When I got home I ran down to his room to see what they had done. I guess it didn't matter that his room was a mess because you could not see it under all the newspaper! The girls hid under the paper and popped out when he came home from soccer! Then some of his friends came over and they had a paper fight and jumped off his bed and landed in the paper. (it made for a nice soft landing!)

No comments:

Post a Comment