Saturday, April 23, 2011

Spring break in the city that never sleeps...

We went with our friends the Huxford's.  Here all are the kids ready for a night out on the town!

Jordan and Kru the true Jimmer fans!!

The adults ready to party!!  Alex and Donna Huxford and Me and Mark.


LOVE this picture of Jordan and little Kru.  We assigned each of the kids a "buddy" the night we went out on The Strip.  Jordan and Kru were "buddies".  They got separated from us on the way back to the Luxor and Jordan took Kru to M&M World.  Kru told his mom and dad later that night that he had allot of fun with Jordan.  Kru said, "Jordan is so cool we had so much fun together tonight.  We probably said 2,000 sentences!"  Jordan loved pretending to have a little brother!

So I fell on the street on The Strip.  How EMBARASSING!  I fell crossing the street and I just remember looking up at the cab coming towards me and hoping and praying that they saw me fall and would stop!  I also twisted my ankle and really scraped up my knee good!






Madee at M&M World.  Coolest place!!!


Jordan and Koy eating lunch.  I just liked their Jerseys.


We did alot of this everyday while we were in Vegas.  It was 80 degrees all week!!

 We stayed at the Luxor.  The elevators were so scary!  They go up a little sideways and shaky because of the shape of the pyramid.
                                                                  Say cheese Madee!!!
                                               The girls getting ready for a night in VEGAS!!!
What Beauties

1 comment:

  1. Next time you are here you really MUST come say hi!! :) Looks like a fun trip! :))

    ReplyDelete