Monday, January 30, 2012

Legacy of Love



Jodi went all out with the table settings.
Isn't it beautiful?






Aren't all my cousins, daughters, and aunts gorgeous?!?!?!?
We had such a great weekend.  Whitney, Courtney, Mom, Julie, and I went up North.  Jodi was hosting a brunch for all the cousins and aunts in honor of Grandma and Grandpa Felt.  It would be both of their birthday's this week so we wanted to honor and remember them.  It was son fun getting together with the girls and sharing memories of our wonderful grandparents.  My cousin Stacey is getting married in March so we had a shower for her too,  I just think it is so great that we all WANT to be together.  And that when we get together we are so excited to see each other and hear all about what everyone and their families have been up to!  It was fun to see Tammy and Kathleen and talk about "our missionaries".  I can't believe our boys are all serving missions.  I am truly blessed with such a great family and legacy of love left by my maternal grandparents.  I miss grandma and grandpa so much.  But I feel them near quite often and know they are smiling down from heaven on me and my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment